Leg day feels like it’s a challenge because not only it is hard on you physically…your brain definitely gives out before your body. Adding muscle building supplements to your leg day work out pushes your body into an anabolic state. Sometimes you want to stop three reps short, so it’s a challenge to really make sure you embrace the paint to get through it. Anabolic workout supplements push you to get through a tough workout. Embrace the pain to get through it. Once you do, you feel so much better.
If legs are a weak point for you, maybe take the day off before the work out or the day after. That way, all the nutrients you are consuming are either fueling that workout. Or helping with recovery from that workout. Cardio is also suggested after the workout. If you add cardio, do at least 15 minutes to remove the body of all the toxins and lactic acid. If you can shift away the lactic acid, the body will uptake the nutrients much more efficiently. Especially if your blood is flowing through those localized area much more efficiently. It shuttles nutrients much faster. The faster you recover, the faster you are going to be able to build muscle. Anabolic workout supplements help with this process as well.
This intense workout, both high and low reps are performed. Your body goes into survival mode. It grasps onto every single muscle fiber possible to survive those last few reps. Also very intense on cardio vascular system. This workout separates the men from the boys.
- Leg Press: 50 reps...Super set with Hack Squats: 50 reps
- Rest for 45-60 seconds
- Increase weight slightly and perform:Leg Press: 40 reps...super set with Hack Squats: 40 reps
- Rest for a minute and 15 seconds
- Increase weight slightly and perform: Leg Press: 30 reps…super set with Hack Squats: 30 reps
- Rest for a minute and 30 seconds
- Increase weight slightly and perform: Leg Press: 20 reps…super set with Hack Squats: 20 reps
- Rest for a minute and 45 seconds
- Increase weight slightly and perform: Leg Press: 10 reps...super set with Hack Squats: 10 reps
- Leg Press: 10 reps…super set with Hack Squats: 10 reps
Decrease weight and continue in this fashion, going back up to 50. Decrease weight slightly each time and rest for about a minute and 30 seconds to a minute and 45 seconds in between. After finishing the leg press and hack squats, perform the seated calf press and then standing calf press in the same manner. When you reach failure, rest pause and then continue until you finish all reps. For leg press, maintain a wide stance near the top of the platform for the first half. While declining the weight, hold a slightly narrower shoulder-width stance at the bottom of the platform.